Nifty Thrifty Things.
The Crafty Scientist! This might be a little late, but I love her idea for a sequin ornament too.
Pressed Down Shaken Together. Why not have some variety in homemade scrubs? Try her cup-of-everything cookies too.
From Gardners 2 Bergers.
The 36th Avenue. Get motivated and start off on a positive note :) You don't want to miss out on her candy cane cookies in a jar either.
Lady Behind the Curtain. She's prepared two versions of this recipe -- a made-from-scratch version that's probably extremely delicious; and a store-bought-semi-homemade version that's much easier and faster for those in a hurry or who are not exactly the bakers of the home.
Adventures in Cooking should really come up with a name for. Ham hock gets my heart racing... in fact, we're having ham for lunch day :D I'll save the bone for this soup.
- Chocolate truffles, by Folk Haven
- Mexican wedding cookies, Tuna pot pie, and Whole wheat bacon muffins, by Talking Dollars and Cents
- Quiche lorraine, by Homegrown Beanes
- Chicken piccata, by Chef Not Included
- Chicken pomodoro, by Will Cook for Smiles
- Cranberry jalapeno cream cheese dip and Santa's hat mix, by The Rickett Chronicles
- Cabbage and barley soup, Eggnog waffle bread pudding, and Festive sugar cookies, by Traveling Spoon
- Malted chocolate tart and Cinnamon chip cookie dough cheesecake bars, by Making Memories
- Gingerbread cookies, by This Lil' Birdie
- Peanut butter toffee bars, by Mom On Timeout
- White chocolate caramel swirl fudge and No-bake peanut butter double chocolate bars, by A Pinch of Joy
- Sugar cookies (2 recipes), by Babblin Brooke
- Sugar cookies to die for, by The Elephant's Trunk
- Nutella peppermint hot chocolate and White chocolate cranberry bliss bar, by Inspired by Family
- Santa's suit, by the Seven Years Cottage
- Christmas mice truffles, by Moogie & Pap
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!
Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!
If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!
This is a blog hop! get the code here to share