January 1, 2012

Happy New Year! + Linky Continuation

New Years Eve, fireworks photograph by SherriConley

Happy New Year!! I'm taking a little break (not making a linky feature on New Year's Eve) so I'm extending last week's linky into this week as well :) Posts from this week and last week shall be featured next Sunday. Hope you had a great night last night!

New Years Eve, Happy New Year fireworks by SherriConley

New Years Eve, Fireworks by JubileeImagery


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!

Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage! 


If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!




This is a blog hop! get the code here to share