This origami flower ornament is intriguingly gorgeous. I love that Moments with the Montano's used old book pages because it makes it look that much more sophisticated :) Of course, I always feel really bad tearing pages out of books, so I'll probably look for a terribly written one with a tiny reader base to rip apart.
The Crafty Cpa! It was apparently inspired by a ridiculous movie, but that's okay because the results are great :) And if you aren't exactly the sewing type, you can purchase them from her shop too.
Our Mini Family.
Crafting Rebellion for tips on getting nice teacups and making this gift complete.
Soap Deli News, and check out this list of other free downloadable printables too!
- Valentine's Day gift wrap and Love bird Valentine's Day cards, at Soap Deli News
- Today is a Gift printable, by Crafting Rebellion
- New Year's Resolution printable, by Mom On Timeout
Let's start the new year off right with some rich chocolate-espresso pots de creme! I loooooove chocolate (like so many others) and this recipe is hitting the right note with me! Find it at The Blackberry Vine.
I occasionally gingerbread cookies, but I suppose the only thing that makes them better is to stick two together with special cream cheese filling! Two cookies are always better than one, so here's a great recipe from Pressed Down, Shaken Together.
Christmas is over but that doesn't mean we can't have more eggnog, especially German "egg liqueur" :) The jars as cups and the straws are so deceptively cute because there's some hard liquor in this drink! Thanks Nifty Thrifty Things!
These old fashioned sugar molasses cookies from Craft Buds sound delicious! I'm also a fan of molasses cookies so I'm sure these will be a hit. Check out this post for two other cookie recipes as well.
I'm really starting off the year gluttonously with all these dessert and alcoholic recipes, so here's something healthy: seared sashimi tuna with sauteed shrimp in an orange-soy-ginger reduction sauce. That name was a mouthful. The sashimi-grade tuna steaks are a bit pricey, so I suppose this will have to be a special dinner option, but I suppose you can always substitute another type of fish (that you'll have to cook thoroughly, unless it's sashimi-grade!) This recipe is possible courtesy of Soap Deli News' boyfriend.
- Homemade lasagna, Gingerbread muffins, Candy cane muffins, and Crockpot white turkey chili, by Making Dollars and Cents
- Eggnog cookies and Toffee cashew crunch bars, by Lady Behind the Curtain
- Holiday gingerbread, Judy's earthquake cookies, and Holiday peppermint bark, by My Judy the Foodie
- Pumpkin lasagna and East-Indian inspired toasted nuts, by Adventures in Dinner
- Blueberry cinnamon rolls, by Inspired by Family Magazine
- Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting, by Desire Empire
- No bake chocolate cookie gems and Chicken cheese ball, by A Pinch of Joy
- Der Rheinlander swiss cheese fondue, by Making Memories
- Christmas dinner recipes, by Will Cook For Smiles
- Campfire chicken and rice, by Homegrown Beanes
- Simple homemade salsa, by Organizing Home Life
- Popcorn balls, by Mom On Timeout
- Sweet and sour meatballs, by Babblin Brooke
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!
Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!
If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!
This is a blog hop! get the code here to share