Here's to another week of incredibly creative projects and yummy recipes!
I Can't Stop Crafting has the solution for your fix. I like the book-pages trend right now and lots of people are getting really creative with it :) This frame is really gorgeous!
Gluesticks for more.
The Blackberry Vine left $100 for a Jack. Where can I find this fairy and get her/him to work at my house once I have kids?
Soap Deli News. Of course, you can substitute other flavors if you'd prefer something other than chocolate mint!
Ode to Inspiration.
Nifty Thrifty Things, you're so awesome!
My Judy the Foodie's appetizer list of recipes for tv-waching, including this yummy hot crab dip! These would be great for a lazy Sunday get together. Try her chocolate cake truffles too.
Talking Dollars and Cents, as well as chicken tetrazzine and monkey bread recipes.
- Fried ravioli, by Mom On Timeout
- Ginger sweet tea sparklers, by Pressed Down Shaken Together
- Easy Italian bread, by Sew Stylish Boutique
- Soft pretzel bites, by Making Memories
- THE chocolate chip cookies and Vanilla bean cheesecake, by Will Cook for Smiles
- Light creamed potato soup, by Lady Behind the Curtain
- Oven baked tilapia with shrimp stuffing, by Just Winging It
- Light balsamic roasted vegetables, by Inspired by Family
- Broccoli cheese soup, by Deep in the Heart of Arkansas
- Lemonade cake, by Homegrown Beanes
- Frozen hot cocoa and Hot cocoa bar centerpiece, by Gluesticks
- Cream of mushroom soup, by A Pinch of Joy
- Meatball soup, by For the Love of Food
- Creamy chicken noodle soup, by The Rickett Chronicles
- "Ice cream" for breakfast, by Mommy Minded
- Dr. Oz's microwave popcorn, by Folk Haven
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!
Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!
If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!
This is a blog hop! get the code here to share