Alderberry Hill for a very useful list of ideas to make your life easier, including the one in the picture of hulling strawberries with a straw. Why didn't I think of that? Learn how to disguise scratches in furniture, clean off crayon marks on computer/tv screens, and much more!
Sew Can Do has a great thorough step-by-step tutorial for how to make one!
Scout's Stitches did it.
Inspired By Family Magazine.
Cation Designs. Check out the original dress pattern and the simple additions there.
Pressed Down, Shaken Together.
Lady Behind the Curtain, and try her cinnamon roll waffles with cream cheese syrup too.
Nifty Thrifty Things!
Will Cook for Smiles, and try her pork tamales too.
Cooking with K, and try her mud hen bars as well.
South Bay Studio says this is the best gingerbread recipe she's ever tried, so I guess we'll have to try them for ourselves to find out. Of course, being an artist and all, the frosting colors and outfits are beautiful.
- Pumpkin baked oatmeal, by Lady with the Red Rocker
- Sweet potato pie with pecan topping and Bierocks from scratch, by Scout's Stitches
- Chocolate ganache tartlets, by Moogie & Pap
- Florentine quiche, by A Pinch of Joy
- Lemon bark, by Moments with the Montano's
- Maple muffins, Meatball and rice skillet, and Nutella truffles, by Talking Dollars and Cents
- Cupcake cakeballs, by The Kurtz Corner
- French toast muffins, by Natural-Nurturer
- Sour cream blueberry muffins, by Chef Not Included
- Healthy waldorf salad, by 5 Minutes Just for Me
- Frosty faces, by The Seven Years Cottage
- Oatmeal peanut butter cookies, by Homegrown Beanes
- Valentine pretzels, by Alderberry Hill
- Ham and vegetable crockpot soup, by Inspired by Family Magazine
- Au gratin cauliflower, by Meine Kochlust
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!
Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!
If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!
This is a blog hop! get the code here to share