February 28, 2012

How Memory Works {infographic}

If you're having trouble remembering stuff or if you're just curious about how your memory works (and then possibly devise strategies for improving it), I found a great infographic that will explain it all to you in pictures and minimum number of words! Yay for less words (that's less to remember :)

via Online Colleges

Click above for the original poster-size image (that you can print out if you'd like) or click here for the original source.



12 comments:

SmileyKit Creations said...

Love the information hear, love all the pictures...no words :) will have to try some of these :)

Mandee said...

Great information. I learned a lot.

Got Milk Glass and More said...

I will definitely be printing out the full page and reading it later on. My memory has always been really horrible and my mom had Alzheimers! Thanks so much for this post.

Brittany said...

Great information! I am in a psychology class and we finished studying human memory a few weeks ago, very interesting!

Stacy Parker said...

very interesting, thanks so much for sharing :)

CalliopeCreations said...

Great Information. Now, let's actually do it!

Aulani Photography and BH Giveaways said...

Thanks for the information :)

rooee said...

great info! all the cawfee i drink and the greek yoghurt i consume has got to be helping my CRAFT? (cant remember a freaking thing) hehe

Krystal said...

Good information! I like how it says a memory is made only if you're paying attention... so true.

evey said...

thanks for that info. I am going to print it out and stick it on my fridge.

Linda B said...

Very interesting. I'll have to look at a larger version.

* said...

Unique Cozy Treasures - Thank you for the info. I bookmarked this page before I forget where I read it(lol).