It was also Groundhog's Day this past week! It's not a very exciting holiday, but it is one of the best movies (in my opinion) ever. I think I might start a tradition of watching the movie every Groundhog's Day... I wonder how many years I'd last. Oh, and just for the record, Punxsutawney Phil has been wrong more times than right. Google it!
Twigg Studios. It's so adorable and a perfect way to express your inner romantic ;)
Shaken Together. I especially love the frame (which you can find a nicely textured one and paint red) and the pink striped background, although everything's cute :)
Inspired By Family Magazine. These would make nice morning surprises on each of your loved ones' beds. I think the kids would appreciate them the most!
Moments with the Montano's. What's great is that you can decorate these and make them into ornaments as well!
The Latest Find :)
Revamp Homegoods! You, too, can make this awesome piece of furniture for your little budding artist(s), or for yourself! Also check out her ceramic owl tutorial.
Joy's Jots, Shots, & Whatnots
Lady With the Red Rocker to find out how to make your own!
Nifty Thrifty Things!
Scout's Stitches. Try her fish foil packets too.
Tip Garden, and a pepperoni bread too.
- Easy trifle, by Adventures in Dinner
- Hot wings 3 ways, by Lady Behind the Curtain
- Cherry cream cheese pastry, by Chronic Christian Crafter
- Stuffed mini french toast and Pasta e fagioli soup, by Will Cook for Smiles
- Spiced oatmeal raisin cookies, by Mom on Timeout
- Walnut and dried cherry bars, by Smart-Bottom Enterprises
- Double decker Valentine's cookies, by Shaken Together
- Thin mint brownies and Easy cheese enchiladas, by The Rickett Chronicles
- Double chocolate muffins, by Chef Not Included
- Butterscotch breakfast bundt cake, by Falling Down House
- Avoca scones, by A Crafty Traveler
- Homemade banana bread, by My Darling Days
- Pumpkin muffins, Simple and healthy crockpot meal, and chocolate eclair cake, by Making Dollars and Cents
- Egg casserole, by Lady With the Red Rocker
- Egg in a mug, by A Pinch of Joy
- Baked pancake rolls, by Meine Kochlust
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!
Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!
If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!
This is a blog hop! get the code here to share