The Painted Hive, which includes a very useful magic decal transfer tutorial and free printables, great for adding poshness to your jars and other glassware. The second is from Making Memories, which finds great uses for easier-to-get jars, in case you want to utilize items you might normally throw in the recycling bin, and it also comes with a link to free printables! :)
More free printables here:
Green Eggs and Ham decided to make her own version using fabrics of her choice. I can totally imagine these as the new, cooler friendship bracelets!
Organized Living Solutions' blog post about it. Seeing how happy she looks with her scarf on, it seems to be a big success!
Happy in Red, which is in two languages (English is in italics).
Twigg Studios used to get her bird silhouette or find your own favorite shape punch and get creative with your own art!
Sew Can Do has got the solution for you, including what type of pattern to choose, which I think is really helpful even if you don't plan on making children's pants!
Lady Behind the Curtain. Try her classic chocolate whoopie pies too. You can probably use those for toppers too.
Adventures in Dinner says you can use this to make chocolate pancakes too, so I guess you don't need a waffle machine after all.
Inspired by Family Magazine.
Mom On Timeout. Chicken breast can be hard to make because it gets dry easily, but it looks like it won't be a problem with this dish :)
- Rustic pear tart and Cranberry ricotta pancakes, by My Judy the Foodie
- Candy filled pudding mix cookies, by Shaken Together
- I heart you tarts and Pink Valentine cake, by Clairejustineoxox
- Pomegranate cream crepes and Salmon risotto, by Will Cook for Smiles
- White hot chocolate, by The Seven Year Cottage
- Hummus and French onion soup, by Marriage from Scratch
- African stuffed pumpkin, by Meine Kochlust
- No sugar added pineapple upside down cake, by Joy's Jots, Shots, and Whatnots
- Sweet vidalia onion rice, by Serendipity and Spice
- Sticky toffee pudding, by Aisling Beatha
- Fresh guacamole, by Scout's Stitches
- Peanut butter cheerio muffins, Burritos, and Apple cake, by Talking Dollars and Cents
- Low carb breakfast tacos, by The Huns Blog
- Manly man's sandwich, by A Pinch of Joy
- Marshmallows and hot chocolate on a stick, by Homegrown Beanes
- Snickerpoodles - homemade dog treats, by Making Memories
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!
Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!
If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!
This is a blog hop! get the code here to share