The Life of a Cheap Chickadee! The above photo is just a sample of all the cute decorative ideas so click the link for more. I imagine children, adults, and possibly your best friend will love a "hard" day's work of making the most unique hair accessories ever :)
Twigg Studios! Or you can just use this tutorial to make a cute ruffly American flag mini-pillow. Equally good :)
The Kurtz Corner and get started on the path to shiny footwear! You can even go with red glitter and feel like Dorothy.
Moments with the Montano's
Artsy VaVa to learn how to make just that, frame included.
Grateful Prayer and a Thankful Heart
Nifty Thrifty Things and store it in the fridge. The great thing is, you really get to control what's in your chai, so no surprise ingredients!
Bottom Feeder by Taras Grescoe, I've kind of been obsessed with it... and I've always been obsessed with seafood, so it wasn't really a surprise :) Try this recipe by Adventures in Dinner.
A Pinch of Joy.
Organized Living Solutions is sharing this recipe with us!
If you haven't already seen a list like this, it's time to learn about the dirty dozen grocery items. It's a helpful starting point for choosing healthier veggies and fruits at the grocery store. This list is shared by Mom on Timeout and originally found at EWG. Try her chicken cordon bleu and slow cooker sloppy joes, too.
- Chocolate brownie cake and Orange chicken stir fry, by Lady Behind the Curtain
- Slow cooked Nutella swirl pound cake, by My Judy the Foodie
- Gluten-free chocolate cake, Peanut butter and chocolate cupcakes, and Chicken fried rice, by Scout's Stitches
- Apricot cake, by Mein Kochlust
- Raspberry and blueberry swirl cheesecake cupcakes, by The Kurtz Corner
- Chocolate bundles with ganache, Chicken bruschetta skillet, Pizza on a stick, by Inspired by Family Magazine
- Chocolate waffles and White turkey chili, by Will Cook for Smiles
- French breakfast muffins, Crock pot tamale pie, Applesauce chocolate chip cookies, by Making Dollars and Cents
- Peanut butter fudge, by Chef Not Included
- Owl pops, by The Seven Year Cottage
- Jam roly poly and Garlic prawns, by Aisling Beatha
- Thin mint pudding trifles, by Shaken Together
- Chicken and shrimp yakisoba by Making Memories
- Chicken tortilla soup by Loopy Loop Creations
- Two ingredient cake, by Lady with the Red Rocker
- Berry delicious muffins and Cinnamon rolls, by Young Living Oil Lady
- Hot chocolate cookies by Homegrown Beanes
- Six different cupcake recipes, by All Artful
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!
Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!
If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!
This is a blog hop! get the code here to share