March 6, 2012

How Do You Spend Your Time Online?

If you're like me (and possibly like most people who have the internet), you probably spend a lot of time on social media sites. With so many choices out there, ever wonder what people use the most? Here's an informative infographic from ZDNet that gives us a look into the amount of time people spend on the different networking sites out there!

via ZDNet

Poor Google+. And if you're a big Twitter fan, here's a great infographic about how to get more people to read your tweets :) I haven't put this into practice yet (as I don't tweet very much), but it's pretty interesting to see how people respond to seemingly little factors.

via ZDNet

Lastly...

via Explore

If this is true, then what does it mean for all the Facebook addicts out there???



13 comments:

Lexiekinprints said...

What a great entry! Very interesting about Twitter. I don't use it consistently or effectively....some great information here!

Aulani Photography and BH Giveaways said...

Thanks for the awesome information on twitter!

BorneoBatikraft said...

hmm very interesting, although could a lot of the facebook time be due to cool games like Castleville which I am so terribly addicted to in a bad way? :D

Shes A Rainbow Vintage said...

SO HELPFUL!!! Thank you!!! I use Twitter now more than Facebook and am surprised it's not more popular than it is... This is very helpful info.!!! Thank you for posting!!! :D :)

~Martha

Lori Bergmann said...

I spend waaaaay too much time on the computer these days…looking for ways to cut a lot of it down, but love the benefits of using social media too! Thanks for sharing!

delightfulprints said...

I'm surprised MySpace is on the list!

theMayflower said...

love this! this is so true for me too. i'm always on fb. and since our weekly promotions included pinterest, i am constantly on that pinning anything i find!

CalliopeCreations said...

Most of my online time is spent on PromoFrenzy, treasuries, Activity feed and circles.

I need to do more creating!

vintagebyrachel said...

Woow Interesting .... LoL what we were doing before all of this social media ??? I don't even remember :)

New England Quilter said...

I love all of the data analysis - very interesting! Thanks!
Amy

* said...

Unique Cozy Treasures - Thanks for the info. Where do you get such info, anyway? Also, How can I get in on the Sunday Linky Party? Is it for blogs?

Dorene said...

Very interesting. I wonder where hashtags fit in the number of words; my tweets are usually short and I fill in the balance with hashtags to get my tweets pushed into other networks (where I really see my views increase). I also found the stats on weekend tweets interesting - my views usually drop off over the weekend.

Thank you for sharing!

Got Milk Glass and More said...

I have learned a great deal from your post. Thanks so very much!!