March 20, 2012

How Pets See the World

I have been wanting to get a dog for the longest time, but it was never the right time or situation, until... soon :) I'm very excited to say that, in the next several months or so, I will be able to have the location and right situation to finally provide a dog of my own with a nice home! More on that later. I've also been searching Petfinder.com and have a few favorites, although they may not be around for adoption by the time I'm able to commit. Oh well. Check out this cool infographic I found on Yahoo.com about the way animals see the world.

Click above for the original image or head to Yahoo for the article.



6 comments:

Sewinggranny - Mona said...

What an interesting blog! Good luck with your new pet!

Aulani Photography and BH Giveaways said...

Hey that's nifty information that I never think about, thanks for sharing

BillGuestPhoto said...

I just learned some neat things here!! great blog post!

Amanda - Over The Moon Gifts said...

This means my puppy Allie can't see all the cute pink things I've bought for her, I'm a little sad haha

* said...

Unique Cozy Treasures - That is such interesting information. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

magdamagda fashion said...

That's amazing! My first thought though is that I'm glad we perceive colors like us and not like "them" :D I guess I'm just color- biased!