Anyway, check out this week's gallery!
Little House in the Big D for the tutorial.
Art Club Blog.
A Rosie Sweet Home has this tutorial on making your own!
Emmaline knows what we want and created this post.
Pajama Crafters are ahead of the game with this beautiful decorated flower egg. Head over there to get started on dressing your living room with season-appropriate decor!
Blue Bird Sews to learn how to make this rainbow sunshine pot holder.
- Did blogger delete your blog? Read what to do at Design Fluff.
- How to pick colors for your home and How to contain your computer cords, at Remodelaholic
Like potato chips but don't like all the grease and weird ingredients? Well, make your own simple potato chips at home, and all you need is a microwave! Really! Check it out at The Rickett Chronicles.
I like drinking healthy stuff (and sneak in an occasional cola...) so this green smoothie has caught my eye. It super green, which is interesting, and the ingredients are all good! Now I just need to make this to figure out how it tastes. Try it at Lady with the Red Rocker.
Need a crowd-pleaser that'll fill a big group of people? Try this Cuban flank steak with picadillo relish recipe and put it in some sandwich rolls. These look like cute little sliders that are popping up at so many restaurants :) Yum! Find it at Lady Behind the Curtain, and try her light Monte Cristo sandwiches.
- Pecan pie bars, No bake cake batter truffles, and Cake batter pancakes, by Making Memories
- Thai meat loaf, by Adventures in Dinner
- Quick coq au vin and Herman pear and apple cake, by Aisling Beatha
- Mint ice cream sandwiches, by Shaken Together
- Sesame chicken tenders and Vanilla bean banana pudding, by Will Cook for Smiles
- Gluten free breadsticks, by Scout's Stitches
- Eggplant rolls, by Mein Kochlust
- Pig on a stick with sweet and spicy dipping sauce, by Homegrown Beanes
- Snickers peanut butter muffins, Grilled teriyaki chicken, Homemade butterfingers, by Talking Dollars and Cents
- Quinoa mac and cheese, by Couponing and Cooking
- Easy strawberry cheesecake, by Inspired by Felicity
- French onion soup, by Marriage from Scratch
- Five meals with 300 or less calories each, by A Pinch of Joy
- Dutch oven barbecue chicken and rice, by Becca Cooks
- Crock pot tex mex chicken, by Paper Wings
- 3 ingredient raspberry punch, by Inspired by Family Magazine
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!
Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!
If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!
This is a blog hop! get the code here to share