Now, onto this week's gallery of amazing projects and recipes!
A Crafty House. It's super cute, it looks really polished, and I need something to do with my yarn!
Modern Modest Beauty did her with her orange skirt. It's a great idea to revamp your outfits without buying more clothes!
From Gardners to Bergers for a diy chalk paint tutorial, and try three other chalkboard tutorials too!
Twigg Studios! If you make your own clothing or other sewed goods, try her diy sew-in labels tutorial too.
Crafting Rebellion, and also check out her antiqued tray tutorial for the proper way to get an antique look for your home decor objects.
Will Cook for Smiles. If you prefer breakfast sandwiches, why not use it to make a bacon and egg waffle breakfast sandwich as well?
Aisling Beatha, along with two pizza topping ideas. A homemade pizza sauce completes this dinner!
Lady Behind the Curtain.
Making Memories, and try her cinnamon roll waffles and St. Patrick's day marble cookies too!
- Banana cheesecakes with shortbread crust and Quick diy cake stand, by Shaken Together
- Banana bread recipe and Balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing, by A Rosie Sweet Home
- Chocolate mint brownies and Taste the rainbow cupcakes, by Mom On Timeout
- Meatloaf stuffed peppers, by A Casarella
- Cinnamon roll cake, by Lady with the Red Rocker
- Lemon mousse, by Adventures in Dinner
- Pita bread filled with feta cheese, by Mein Kochlust
- Cheese muffins, Baked vegetable omelet, Flutter nutter brownies, by Talking Dollars and Cents
- Baked brownie pudding, by Inspired by Family Magazine
- Cake batter mint whoopie pies, by The Kurtz Corner
- Cinnasticks, by Homegrown Beanes
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!
Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!
If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!
This is a blog hop! get the code here to share