Anyway, I'm just kidding, because it's April Fool's Day! :) And I don't actually own a house to sell. So enjoy this gallery and the rest of your weekend! Oh yeah, this blog and the Linky Parties will continue ^___^
Inspired by Family Magazine. Also, get inspired by decorative ideas from their April showers party.
Twigg Studios and check out her felt flower shopping bag too.
From Gardners to Bergers proves that it can be done with seriously amazing results!
Printabelle for all your free-downloading-printable needs!
Seven Year Cottage.
Lady Behind the Curtain and try her bacon and green bean potato salad too.
Making Memories, plus unicorn poop cookies and gooey cookie and cream bars.
Inspired by Felicity Blog.
Will Cook for Smiles even made a video for those who need extra help. Also try her borsch and strawberry honey parfait.
- Microwave potato chips, by Wilma
- Fresh asparagus recipe, by Scout's Stitches
- Fudgy chocolate chip muffins, Chicken and rice casserole, and No-bake chocolate peanut butter oatmeal bars, by Talking Dollars and Cents
- Pound cake "fries" and strawberry "ketchup," by Shaken Together
- Sugarless date-raisin-nut muffins, by Growing in Grace
- Easter egg hot chocolate dippers, by Jellyfish Jelly
- Four bean salad, by A Pinch of Joy
- Lemon garlic vegetable dip, by Adventures in Dinner
- Carrot, raisin, and apple salad with orange dressing and Hermit cookies, by Aunt B on a Budget
- Dandelion bread, by Walnut Acre
- Honey ginger salmon and Hatching chick cake pops, by Bringing Beauty
- Best cake pops, by Small Fine Print
- Goulash, by The NY Melrose Family
- Fruit pizza, by My Darling Days
- Caramelized onion relish, by Aisling Beatha
- Low carb strawberry dessert, by Joy's Jots, Shots, & Whatnots
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!
Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!
If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!
This is a blog hop! get the code here to share