Nifty Thrifty Things shows us how to make it ourselves. These are perfect for brightening up presents!
Reini Days over on Washington Street. If you've ever had a large party of people over sitting around one table, you'll know how useful this thing is.
Twigg Studios! You'll also want to check out her fabric peonies and map page roses tutorials, both of which are beautiful :)
Revamp Homegoods to learn how!
If you need more pillows for your couch, how about one showing the latitude and longitude of your favorite city? Or where you and your favorite person met? Crafting Rebellion shows you how to get that information onto fabric and make it into a pillow.
Printabelle. Just click to find the link to both the water bottle label and the entire set to download!
Will Cook for Smiles. These look so yummy, they kind of remind me of little pepperoni pizza cups too. Hmm.. maybe I'll make both. Try her blueberry banana key lime muffins and bacon flower bouquet as well!
Lady Behind the Curtain. That's an egg baked into the center of the pastry puff! How can I get my husband to make this for me? Well, it'll probably come out better if I made it myself. Try her lemon poppy seed quick bread, too!
Izzy in the Kitchen and try her handmade Reese's peanut butter eggs.
- Brioche and egg salad, by Happy in Red
- Cardamom and lemon cookies and Cardamom coffee cake, by Aisling Beatha
- Carrot cake for babies and toddlers, by mamacook
- Soft lemonade sugar cookies, by Shaken Together
- Garlic basil spagetti and meatballs, by Miss Information
- Salami cheese biscuit squares, by Walnut Acre
- Strawberry sorbet, by Homegrown Beanes
- Chipotle mac n' cheese bites, by Bringing Beauty
- Dark chocolate cherry muffins, Pan-fried scallops, and Peanut butter bars, by Talking Dollars and Cents
- Green eggs and ham muffins, by Adventures in Dinner
- Gooey chewy pretzel bars, by Back for Seconds
- Blue bunnies, by The Seven Year Cottage
- Risotto with pine nuts, by Mein Kochlust
- Salmon with dijon sauce, by The NY Melrose Family
- Coleslaw, by Just Winging It
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!
Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!
If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!
This is a blog hop! get the code here to share