April 3, 2012

What Do You Know About Coffee?

For all the coffee addicts out there, I've found a bunch of infographics that'll float your boat! :) Click on the image for the original source to larger (and more readable) versions.

via Explore

If you're not a big coffee drinker and are confused about what the differences are between all those caffeinated drinks at the shop:
via Fooducate

Coffee and our economy:
via Mint.com

If you're a tea drinker (like me) and are curious about how the two compare in potency:
via PolicyExpert

Alright, time for a coffee break! :)

3 comments:

Aulani Photography and BH Giveaways said...

I love the stuff about what each coffee is. I drink a lot of coffee but not for caffeine haha!

Ana said...

How very interesting, this really helps one to know what the intake of coffee is really like. I'm not much of a coffee drinker neither, once whenever. I'm more of a herbal drinker. Nice to see the facts in big.

blesid said...

This was so fun to read! Every morning I stumble out and pour myself a "cup of ambition." Even when it's decaf it still does the trick! Thanks for a great post!