Twigg Studios made a tutorial. Check out her other amazing tutorials such as decoupage nails, birdcage business cards, silk flowers, and book/fabric cover.
Sew Fantastic :)
Nifty Thrifty Things and see how she gave an old nightstand this beautiful makeover!
The Crafty Scientist has a tutorial on how to adjust your photos and add a watermark to them.
Loving This Crazy Life for a collection of 10 easy crafts for kids. Just click on the "Via" link at the bottom of each photo to get to the tutorial. I think the plastic bead bowl craft in the above photo is such a great idea.
Organized Living Solutions), try these raspberry cupcakes! They're adorable with a dollop of cream cheese/white chocolate frosting and simple paper/string liners.
Jane's Adventures in Dinner.
Talking Dollars and Cents. These are double-dipped in glaze, which sounds deliciously sweet :) To counter the sweetness, try her broccoli salad and no bake peanut butter balls.
The Kurtz Corner! So easy, a caveman can do it without the help of a cavewoman :) maybe.
- Huevos rancheros and Mexican deviled eggs, by Lady Behind the Curtain
- Lime curd, by Shaken Together
- Strawberry ice cream, by Cocalores
- BBQ spuds, by Recipes We Love
- The sunset cocktail and Reuben dip, by Will Cook for Smiles
- Dump cake and Eggless chocolate chip cookies, by Loving This Crazy Life
- BBQ chicken pizza, Homegrown Beanes
- Crockpot buffalo chicken and Southern punch, by Miss Information
- Taco dip dinner, by 2 Crafty 4 My Skirt
- Amaranth, by Suburban Prairie Homemaker
- Baked herb gnocchi with sweet pepper foam, Mein Kochlust
- Rainbow cake, by Grant Life
- Strawberry and lemon cream sauce, by Inspired by Family Magazine
- Beerita, by The Humble Nest of Mrs. V
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!
Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!
If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!This is a blog hop! get the code here to share