May 27, 2012

Sunday Linky Party #65 + Goodies

Happy Sunday all! It's graduation season, which means lots of celebrations and traveling. I'm going to my husband's graduation in NYC this week (he can finally add "Dr." in front of his name!) and I'll be celebrating another good friend's graduation from my alma mater! I'm also planning to adopt a dog! Yay :) exciting stuff.

I reeeaaallly like some of the tutorials from last week (featured below), so I hope you'll like them, too. The last recipe makes me want to throw a themed party :)

This clutch is the perfect clutch, as Sew Into This calls it, and I don't see a reason to disagree yet :) It's super cute, I looove the fabric and admire the way the pattern is aligned even when closed. Great craftsmanship! Where can I get this fabric??

If you've wanted that beach pillow from Pottery Barn, but it's too pricey (or is sold out), you can always make your own knock-off :) Check out this super cool tutorial from Twigg Studios! There are a few other really amazing tutorials there that I wanted to feature too, such as this diy knotted jute vase, diy belt mirror, diy French bottle label, and diy vintage effect mercury glass.

How cute would this safari-like piece of art look on your living room or bedroom wall? I love it! Especially the little animals bulging out. This creature camouflage wall art can also be a joint collaboration between your kids. Check it out at Art Club Blog.

If you liked Nifty Thrifty Things' washi tape tutorial before, you'll love her fabric tape tutorial! Make gift wrapping even more special with this tape :)

Instead of buying a pinata for your kid's birthday, make your own! And make it an Angry Birds one at that! Im sure the children AND the adults will appreciate this one. Check this out at Moments with the Montano's and try their Angry Birds pompoms as well.

Because graduation's coming up (in fact, some have already passed), these mini mortarboards will be the cutest decorations on anything (especially yummy food or place card accessories) at a graduation party! Find this tutorial at The Seven Year Cottage.

You know what's better than chocolate and peanut butter? Chocolate, peanut butter, and banana! Try these peanut butter and chocolate banana muffins, by Inspired by Family Magazine.

Make these mini chocolate Nutella popovers with only 3 ingredients! It's easy, fun, cute, and yummy (because you know, Nutella's pretty good). Get this recipe at Shaken Together, and try her Asian noodle and chicken lettuce wrap.

Here's a new way to eat your eggs. I love pickles so the idea of pickled eggs sounds interesting, especially when it's peperoncini flavored! Make this simple snack at Making Memories and try her cream puffs.

End the night with a Mediterranean ice cream party, courtesy of Hungry Harps! Yep, those are nut-covered balls of ice cream. Looks yummy :) Get tips on fruit kabobs and sauces too.


More recipes:


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!

Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!


If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!

This is a blog hop! get the code here to share



13 comments:

Diane said...

It's my first time joining your link party and I wanted to say thanks for hosting!

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Ooh, congrats to your hubby!! :)
What kind of dog are you planning to get?

Thank you SO much for the feature and for hosting another party, Jen! :)
I hope you'll have a fabulous two more days off!!
XO!
Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

aimee said...

hey jen i hope your having a great weekend thankyou so much for featuring my pillow xxxxx

TINA said...

Congrats to hubby. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
Thank you for hosting.

Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles said...

Thank you so much for the party!!

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage said...

Thank you for featuring my mortarboards... and congratulations to your husband, have a wonderful trip!

artclubblog.com said...

It's always a wonderful surprise to be featured. Thanks so much Jen, and for hosting these great parties!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

awesome links! love the pillow!

twelve-O-eight said...

Thank you so much for hosting such a fun party every week, love being part of it :)

Tanya

Holly @ Bella Nest said...

Hi, Jen! I'm so happy to have found your blog and participate in your awesome linky party! I'm your newest fan and am adding your party to Bella Nest's Link Up Directory. =0)

Britni@Hubby Made Me said...

Thanks for the party and I hope you're having a great weekend!

Melysa - Moments with the Montanos said...

Yay for puppies! I hope you find the perfect addition to your family.

Thanks so much for featuring my pinata, Jen. :)

XOXO, Melysa

Kathleen said...

Congratulations to your husband!
This is such a cute clutch!