June 10, 2012

On Vacation

Lolita's Beach Blanket by jenaardell

Hi all, I'm on vacation! I will be gone for awhile so the next Sunday Linky Party will start on June 24th. Meanwhile, here is the continuation of the Linky Party from last week (#66). The links from that Party will be featured on the Sunday of 6/24. Hope you're all enjoying this weekend and have a great Father's Day on the 17th!



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!

Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!


If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!

This is a blog hop! get the code here to share

0 comments: