Shaken Together! These are so adorable and easy to make. I also love the twine strings :)
Twigg Studios. Check out her other projects: rolled brown paper vase, faux grain sack storage box, and recycle voile curtains into flowers.
The Checkered Apple. The best part is, you can switch out the panel for other holidays!
Jewelry Making Journal.
Sew & Dipity has the perfect tomato fort tutorial to protect your plants! See her list of different types of tomatoes you may want to plant and their qualities, too.
ArtClubBlog. This looks really cool and is organized enough to be an art lesson for kids too!
Nifty Thrifty Things!
Back For Seconds. Try her chocolate chip oat cookies, too.
Will Cook for Smiles, and try her bananas foster crepes and chicken piccata recipes.
Making Memories and try her BLT deviled eggs, too.
- Chicken burger and Strawberry, banana, and nutella sandwich, by A Little Nosh
- Parmesan oven fries, by Miss Information
- Brownie ice cream sandwiches and Baked s'mores, by Adorned From Above
- Upside-down pizza and Sour cream banana bread, by Fashioned4You
- Bacon potato salad, by A Pinch of Joy
- Butter pecan muffin, Crab stuffed portobello mushrooms, and Coconut cupcakes, by Talking Dollars and Cents
- Chocolate banana cookies, by Jane's Adventures in Dinner
- Greek pasta salad and Greek salad dressing, by Don't Waste the Crumbs
- Cinnamon rolls from refrigerator biscuits, by Shaken Together
- Kebabs with peanut sauce, by Mein Kochlust
- Broccoli salad, by Delightful Curiosity
- Peanut butter chocolate chip bread, by Homegrown Beanes
- Easy chicken cordon bleu, by Pounds4Pennies
- Slow cooker chicken stock, by Recipes We Love
- Chocolate puppy cake, by Hell on Heels Housewife
- Celebration pretzel sticks, by Lady Behind the Curtain
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!
Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!
If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!This is a blog hop! get the code here to share