Twigg Studios (a super pro of paper-flower-making, it seems!) Add some paper peonies to the mix, too!
2 Crafty 4 My Skirt built this apothecary/tv stand entirely from scratch?? Wait until you see how the drawers open! (It's definitely not what you would expect). You definitely want to check this tutorial out!
Southern Flair Crafts.
From Gardners 2 Bergers. You'll find other super stylish tutorials there for your home too :)
Inspired by Family Magazine. I strongly encourage you to check out their latest (free :) issue for lots of crafts, recipes, and fun summer ideas! I've looked through it and liked it a lot, so this is my way of saving the link too :)
Our Mini Family! When someone mentions it tastes just like real raspberries, you can say it's because it is! ;)
Treat & Trick.
Hummus is a very yummy and healthy dip for your next chip fest! Luckily, we have two recipes for you to try: a homemade hummus by Will Cook for Smiles, (plus a macaroon brownies recipe), and a roasted garlic hummus, by Recipes We Love (plus a pear tart recipe).
Although this is called "hummingbird" cupcakes by Lady Behind the Curtain, it consists of bananas, pecans, pinapples, etc! Try her other recipes: Pad Thai pizza, crunchy lemonade chicken tenders, and patriotic party favors!
A wonderful dinner companion, get comfortable with these butterhorns, or "the world's best dinner roles," as A Rosie Sweet Home calls them. I might have to agree, after I try them, of course. They do look delicious!
- Ginger mango salad with seared tilapia and cilantro dressing, Fresh fruit popsicles, Gluten-free almond cherry crisp, and Cauliflower crust pizza, by Inspired-Housewife
- Apple pie in an apple, by Inspired by Family Magazine
- Cornbread waffles, Fried dough, Cream of coconut mini bundt cake, and Manly munch mix, by Shaken Together
- Cherry clafoutis and The best chocolate chip cookies, by Natasha in Oz
- Potato buttermilk bread, by Don't Waste the Crumbs
- Margarita breakfast pizza, Pickled egg and beets, Andes mint cookies, Dutch babies, S'more cookie tarts, Asparagus salad with lemon and feta, and Cheesy egg and hashbrown casserole, by Making Memories
- Lemon patridgeberry muffins, by Alderberry Hill
- Dark chocolate s'mores pie, Kale salad, and Strawberry, banana, and nutella sandwich, by A Little Nosh
- Mini mint chocolate trifle, by Jenmi Jenmi
- Triple chocolate ice cream sandwiches, Chocolate chocolate chip muffins, and Nutella muffins, by Talking Dollars and Cents
- Chocolate chocolate chip cake, by Adorned from Above
- Pasta salad and Necktie cupcakes, by The Seven Year Cottage
- Lemon and limeade recipe and Sourdough bread, by Practical-Stewardship
- Dark chocolate brownies with peanut butter frosting, by Izzy in the Kitchen
- Blueberry cake, by Jam's Corner
- Banana meringue wafer pudding and Chili chocolate cookies, by Jane's Adventures in Dinner
- Quick and easy berry cobbler, by The Rickett Chronicles
- Potato pizza with zucchini and Veggie burger with green sauce, by Mein Kochlust
- Taco cheeseburger pie, by 2 Crafty 4 My Skirt
- Coca cola cupcakes, by Homegrown Beanes
- Cinnamon toffee Chex Mix and Fudge crunch brownies, by Back for Seconds
- Mocha tartlets, by Countrified Hicks
- Five things you should be making, by Brown Thumb Mama
- Juice recipes, by Young Living Oil Lady
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!
Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!
If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!This is a blog hop! get the code here to share