June 24, 2012

Sunday Linky Party #67 + Goodies

Hi all, I'm back! :) Please excuse my being a little late today. Hope you've all had several good weekends and a wonderful Father's Day! What kind of special activities did you plan for Dad? Anyway, I had lots of crafts and recipes to choose from this time so there are more features today than usual :) The recipe list is also much longer today so you'll want to look through them! Make dinner extra special today since there are so many recipes to choose from.

This super cute handmade notebook would make the perfect gift for your favorite diary-writer or artist... and making it together could be even more fun! Check out this great tutorial by Meeha Meeha.

Fool your guests with a bouquet of these gorgeous paper hydrangeas by Twigg Studios (a super pro of paper-flower-making, it seems!) Add some paper peonies to the mix, too!

Did you know that 2 Crafty 4 My Skirt built this apothecary/tv stand entirely from scratch?? Wait until you see how the drawers open! (It's definitely not what you would expect). You definitely want to check this tutorial out!

Not exactly what one would expect to do with a tissue box, but you too, can make this beautiful upcycled container, from Southern Flair Crafts.

If you love Restoration Hardware (a store you must check out online), you'll love this Restoration Hardware clock knock off tutorial, thanks to From Gardners 2 Bergers. You'll find other super stylish tutorials there for your home too :)

Summery and fun watermelon napkins by Inspired by Family Magazine. I strongly encourage you to check out their latest (free :) issue for lots of crafts, recipes, and fun summer ideas! I've looked through it and liked it a lot, so this is my way of saving the link too :)

This diy pvc pipe sprinkler is so freaking cool! I'm totally going to make one for my future kids (or maybe even for just me and my friends). Get this great idea at Inspired-Housewife.

Make your cupcakes extra special, a little healthier, and flavored naturally with this raspberry buttercream frosting by Our Mini Family! When someone mentions it tastes just like real raspberries, you can say it's because it is! ;)

Have a delicious and beautiful warm dessert with this spiral apple bread! The design is actually pretty simple to make, but it looks so impressive, doesn't it? :) Try this recipe by Treat & Trick.

 
Hummus is a very yummy and healthy dip for your next chip fest! Luckily, we have two recipes for you to try: a homemade hummus by Will Cook for Smiles, (plus a macaroon brownies recipe), and a roasted garlic hummus, by Recipes We Love (plus a pear tart recipe).

Although this is called "hummingbird" cupcakes by Lady Behind the Curtain, it consists of bananas, pecans, pinapples, etc! Try her other recipes: Pad Thai pizza, crunchy lemonade chicken tenders, and patriotic party favors!

A wonderful dinner companion, get comfortable with these butterhorns, or "the world's best dinner roles," as A Rosie Sweet Home calls them. I might have to agree, after I try them, of course. They do look delicious!


More recipes:


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!

Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!


If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!

This is a blog hop! get the code here to share

15 comments:

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Natasha in Oz said...

Welcome back! Hope you had a great break.

Thanks for having me today!

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Meeha Meeha said...

Welcome back and a million thanks for the feature! I'm grabbing the featured button right now :)

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

So happy you're back, Jen! :)
Thanks for hosting the party again!
xo! Vanessa

Rose Jes said...

Thanks for hosting, and for featuring my Butterhorns. I so flattered. have a wonderful week.
Rose

Joanne said...

Thanks for hosting. I added your link in my post and added your button here: http://funeasyrecipesforkids.com/blog-hops-and-link-parties/
I also followed you and a few others on twitter from @FamilyFunFood

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage said...

So glad to have you back... thanks for hosting!

Paula J said...

Hi! I'm new to your Sunday Blog Party and also your newest GFC follower and glad to be here :)

Hope you can return the visit!

Paula
lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

Countrified Hicks said...

I'm your newest follower. Hope you'll return the favor and follow my blog and/or FB fan page! Love your blog hop.
http://www.countrifiedhicks.com
http://www.facebook.com/countrifiedhicks

Debi said...

Hey Jen,
Thanks for the link to my Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cake at Adorned From Above.
Have a great Sunday!!!
Debi

aimee said...

i hope you enjoyed your break, thankyou for featuring my hydrangeas xxxx

Tammy Duhon said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Upcycled Kleenex Box! I love your Linky Party - so much inspiration in one place.

Tammy @ southernflaircrafts.wordpress.com

Jess_LyMi said...

Thanks for hosting the linky party. Adorable blog you have. :)

Your newest follower, Jess @ The Delightful Crafter

Tiffany- DontWastetheCrumbs said...

A big THANK YOU for hosting!

Treatntrick treatntrick said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Spiral Apple Bread. Have a great weekend!