July 15, 2012

Sunday Linky Party #70 + Goodies

Happy Sunday all! There are some amazing craft projects this weekend, which I'm really excited about!  Definitely check them out, and the recipes in the feature too :) Hopefully my tastes resonate with yours (which means it's good, right? :) Have a great, relaxing, rest of the day!

These cyanotype prints are gorgeous and would make beautiful cards, stationary, and even wall art! I didn't even know what cyanotype was until I read about it on ArtClubBlog. Great tutorial!

Look at how cute this cardigan is, especially when it used to be a plain t-shirt! I love the little skyline drawn along the edge. Head over to Blooms and Bugs to learn how and check out her refashioned shrugs, too.

This printable made me laugh. I can just imagine how happy a bird with a french fry is :) Download this and another happy printable at Alderberry Hill. Check out this cool driftwood boat tutorial, too.

We've seen lots of tinted glass tutorials, but what about an ombre one? Take a up a notch and make an ombre tinted glass! Get this at Twigg Studios, plus candied rose petals, shell vase, shell candles, and paper anemones!

If you have a sewing machine and are in need of new oven mitts, how about this cute rainbow one? It has pockets in the back for you to stick your fingers in. Get this tutorial at The Crafter's Apprentice and make a purse bag, too!

What a great way to revamp an old t-shirt! I really like the cut design on the bottom of this shirt and I may use it to make a cool skirt :) Find this tutorial at MeiJo's Joy. You can also check out her sushi toys and Hello Kitty sunglasses.

Spend less money on household cleaners and make your own safer and natural lemon vinegar cleaner, from Wonky Wonderful! Since I recently adopted a dog, I think I will be using this around him :)

Make this perfectly bite sized berry frangipane tartlet, entirely from scratch! Making a good crust is very important, but that's why they're sooo delicious :) Get this recipe and fun photo tutorial at Nifty Thrifty Things.

Snack on the go with these dark chocolate zucchini muffins! I used to dislike zucchini as a child, but now I love them for some reason. And I love chocolate. These would be great to bring to work and on errands, or to serve around the dinner table :) By Will Cook for Smiles.

Here's a new way to eat your favorite burger, as a bacon cheeseburger egg roll! Pretty interesting idea, especially if you don't want to use a bun. And you can make them smaller sized so you (or me, actually) won't feel overwhelmed by a giant burger (and sauce all over your chin)! Try this at Snowflakes and Dragonflies.


More recipes:


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!

Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!


If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!


This is a blog hop! get the code here to share

11 comments:

Nicole {WonkyWonderful} said...

Thank you for hosting the linkup...And also thanks so much for featuring my Natural Cleaner! I really appreciate it - Have a wonderful week :)

Leslie said...

Thank you for hosting! Grabbing your button now. :)

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage said...

As always, thank you for hosting!

artclubblog.com said...

Wow, thanks so much for the feature Jen! Made my day :)

Blissful Baker said...

Thanks for the post-have a great weekend! I shared my peanut butter batter dip recipe!

Check out my latest recipe, review and giveaway @ bakingblissful.blogspot.com

Wendy said...

Thanks for featuring my potholder!

Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles said...

Yay, thank you for featuring my muffins!! Hope you are having a great weekend! Thank you for the party!

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Thank you so much for featuring my berry tartlets, Jen! :D
Thank you for hosting another fun party!
I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!
XO! Vanessa

Desiree @ The 36th AVENUE said...

Jen,
I sent you an email yesterday regarding some of my projects {that you have featured} being submited to Crafgawker without my consent.

They are all linked to your blog.

If you didn't receive my email please let me know as soon as you can.

Thank you.
Desiree

the36thavenue@yahoo.com

Petite Hermine said...

Desiree, I didn't get your e-mail. As for submitting to craftgawker, I submit Sunday Linky Parties occasionally, which links to your blog and everyone elses' who submits. It's my way of getting more people to see the projects featured here, and getting exposure for everyone featured, especially those whose projects may not be accepted by craftgawker on their own. I never claim any linked up projects or recipes as my own and anyone who comes here through craftgawker can see that.

Thanks,
Jen

Petite Hermine said...

As a follow-up, I've sent you (Desiree) an e-mail, and will address this in the next Sunday Linky Party. As for now, my solution is to put a disclaimer on future Linky Parties saying that those who are featured every week give me permission to use the photo I feature on my Linky Party page for submission to craftgawker, pinterest, facebook, twitter, and other forms of social networking in order to promote those who are featured for the week. Those who do not want to be featured can still link up and send me an e-mail saying they'd like to not be featured.