Anyway, check out this week's fun and (some) festive projects and recipes! :)
Nifty Thrifty Things! Check out her diy fabric garland, too.
Make your summer nights pretty with these super adorable parasol party lights by Jellyfish Jelly! I looooove how pretty these lights look. Amazing idea!
Organized Living Solutions for the tutorial.
Stars & Sunshine and make your own embroidery hoop! Check out her flower thumb tacks including creating your own flower cabochons as well.
Twigg Studios for the tutorial. If you like the other stuff on the mat, check out these tutorials: tin can flower arrangement, apothecary labels tutorial and printable, and French freezer paper stencil pillow (okay, this one's not on the mat).
Inspired by Family Magazine! This layout in the photo looks soooo nice and cozy!
Printabelle! The photo above was taken from the Moms and Munchkins blog using Printabelle's printables :) If you need a few labels/decorations for your party this Wed, here's the perfect source!
Mom on Timeout. Also try her cherry smoothie and perfect biscuits.
A Rosie Sweet Home.
Dishing with Leslie. Try her baked sweet and sour chicken with fried rice, too.
- Rolled French toast with cinnamon apples, by Inspired by Family Magazine
- Raspberry frozen yogurt, by Stars & Sunshine
- Strawberry cream pops, by The Prudent Pantry
- Sassy water, by Fork Fabrikationz
- White wine sangria and Jolly Rancher lollipops, by Miss Information
- Summer trifle, by Jane's Adventures in Dinner
- Gluten free lemon drizzle cake, by Claireabellemakes
- Hot sauce popsicles, by Shaken Together
- Bumble bee bites, by The Seven Year Cottage
- Triple chocolate candy cookies, Bubble gum cookie truffles, and Patriotic chocolate dunked krispies, by Back 4 Seconds
- Beet bundt cake, by Making Memories
- Lemon poppyseed waffles with rosemary butter, by Hammock Tracks
- Summer squash pasta, by Don't Waste the Crumbs
- Egg salad, by Mein Kochlust
- 4 ingredient peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, by Wonky Wonderful
- Cream cheese roll ups, by Adorned from Above
- Beef shish kabobs, by A Pinch of Joy
- Homemade bread, by Countrified Hicks
- Jello magic milkshakes, by Fun, Easy Recipes for Kids
- Amar'e Stoudamire meatloaf, by Create
- Simple summer tart, by Delightful Curiosity
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!
Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!
If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!This is a blog hop! get the code here to share