Twigg Studios. Also see her other tutorials: soda can labels, Moroccan tea glass votives, and beautiful flowers made from cardstock (seriously, how many ways can you make paper flowers and still have them look so gorgeous and realistic??)
2nd Story Sewing). This is a totally cute skirt that I'd want in multiple colors :)
Art Club Blog! If you really like this mosaic, why not tile your entire bathroom wall?? :)
Jewelry Making Journal!
Moments with the Montano's shows us how to make those stars (which can be nicely incorporated into other crafts as well). Plus, change the colors and I can imagine this wreath transitioning into a nice Christmas holy night-themed one :)
Make the Best of Everything. They are baked so no worries! Make a sweet or salty version (I'm leaning towards the sweet... :)
Making Memories! Make a bag of these and munch away in front of the tv. Try her honey bun cake, too!
Lady Behind the Curtain! Of course, it'll be really hard to eat just one of these. Maybe two per person is okay.
Back for Seconds for the recipe and for fluffernutter blondies.
Trick & Treat will surely please your palette. And they're so cute and small, very sophisticated!
Path of Wellness. Quinoa is very good for you, so I've been trying to add more of it to my diet. These look good so I'll have to try them! :)
- Herb buns, by Jane's Adventures in Dinner
- Popcorn ice cream, by Miss Information
- Enchilada pinwheels, by Mommy Minded
- White chocolate raspberry dessert coffee, Antipasto pasta salad, and Chicken shish kabobs, by Will Cook for Smiles
- Artichoke dip and Strawberry jam, by Grinning Like an Idiot
- Easy marshmallow cheesecake, by Claireabellemakes
- Beetroot carpaccio with roasted pumpkin seeds and buffalo mozzarella, by Mein Kochlust
- Summer no-bake raspberry pies and Almost everything dinner rolls, by Shaken Together
- Coconut watermelon agua fresca, by Don't Waste the Crumbs
- Triple fudge brownies with pecans, by Delightful Curiosity
- Patriotic fruit ice cube stars, by Hubby Made Me
- Creamy Nutella fruit dip, by WonkyWonderful
- Oreo cookie cake pops and Sausage ring, by Adorned from Above
- Inside out chocolate strawberries, by Recipes we Love
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!
Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!
If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!
This is a blog hop! get the code here to share