August 26, 2012

Sunday Linky Party #76 + Goodies

Happy Sunday everyone! There are a lot of home decor/renovation projects today and they're pretty amazing, so time to get out your tools :) Check out the yummy recipes, too. I'm really thrilled about this week's picks so I hope they'll inspire you as well!

How cool is this window pane coffee table??? I love it and I definitely want one in my house! If you want to make one too, just head over to Marty's Musings and click on the link from her post.

Most people probably don't make their own tables, but I love how thorough and clean this tutorial is. It's so clear, I can probably follow it (and I haven't built any furniture before :) Check out this farm table tutorial at Osie Moats.

Do you know what you could do if you had some extra space between your fridge and your counters? Make a pantry/grocery slider! What a great idea. Learn how to make one at With a Blast and check out her spray paint ideas, too.

Here's a chalk paint recipe that would go well with the projects above. I've featured a couple chalk paint recipes in previous parties, but since they're all a little different, you can try them all and see which one you like the most :) Find this at Twigg Studios. Check out her other tutorials: patterned wooden cutlery, design your own fabric, and polka dot bottle vase.

Treat yourself to a nice facial exfoliation with this calendula and goat milk facial scrub from Soap Deli News! I love that this is dry so I'm thinking that this will last longer than your typical homemade wet scrubs :) If you're looking for other bath/beauty recipes, check out her solid shea butter salt scrub cubes and multiple other recipes (plus a giveaway)!

Summer's almost over, which means we should make the most of it while it's still around! If you enjoy gardening, you'll enjoy Sow/Sew and Dippity's summer garden tips, including how to pick, dry, and make a tasty blend of chamomile tea!

This has got to be the most amazing looking mixed berry mascarpone "cake/bomb" I've seen so far. You know what's the best part? No baking! Nifty Thrifty Things makes it look easy but I'm afraid that if I make it, it might fall apart, but that won't stop me from trying :)

Get that pizza flavor without the carbs and with extra lycopene! (You know, that good-for-you-especially-for-men nutrient that only comes out of cooked tomatoes, not raw). Make these pepperoni pizza tomato bowls from Make the Best of Everything! Try her sweet pepper lollipops, too.

Here's a good way to get everyone to eat more chicken breast, make them into creamy buffalo chicken bites! Serve them at a party or to get your kids to snack on something more wholesome and less pre-packaged/manufactured. Find this at Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom.

For apple pie and cheesecake lovers, now you don't have to choose between the two because you can make this personal size apple pie cheesecake with caramel sauce! This recipe makes 12, so gather your 12 closest apple pie/cheesecake lovers and serve them this. You can even make the caramel sauce from scratch! Find this at Mommy's Sweet Confessions. Try her baked maple glazed yeast donuts, double chocolate zucchini brownies, s'mores truffles, and Nutella Oreo truffles.

Here's another fun snack/appetizer for your friends and family: jalapeno cream cheese poppers! With only 3 easy-to-find recipes, making this will be a cinch. Try this from High Heels and Grills. Her other recipes are: mini Philly cheesesteaks, triple chocolate brownies, Italian Crockpot chicken, and Southwestern salad.


More recipes:


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!

Important: If you link up and are featured in the next Sunday Linky Party, you give me permission to use the photo that I feature to promote the Sunday Linky Party you are featured in. You are the owner of your photos, but I may use the featured photo to promote the party through Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Craftgawker, G+, and other social networking and blog/web sites. If you do not want your photo to be used, you can either link up and send me an e-mail saying you don't want to be featured, or you can not link up. To learn more about why I added this note, head to this past party.

Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!


If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!


This is a blog hop! get the code here to share

12 comments:

With A Blast said...

Thank you so much for featuring my DIY Grocery Slider! Have a great day {I'll be back - just need to finish off another project or two which I'd like to link up today}
Linda

Nicole {WonkyWonderful} said...

Thanks for hosting the linkup Jen! The features are great - The Berry Cake Bomb is Amazing. I don't think my cake bomb would look that beautiful if I attempted it either :)

keri @ shaken together said...

Hope you are having a great weekend - thanks for hosting!!

aimee said...

Hey Thankyou so much for the feature have a wonderful Sunday xxxx

Alderberry Hill said...

Thanks for the fun party...happy Sunday!

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage said...

Thanks a bunch for hosting!

Leslie said...

Thanks for hosting :)

Lindsay said...

Thank you so much for featuring my apple pie cheesecakes from mommy's sweet confessions! Hope to see you at my link party today!

Marty Walden said...

I'm so glad you liked my window table (or rather, my husband's). He did a great job and I'm proud of him! Have a blessed week!

Debi Bolocofsky said...

Thanks so much for hosting.
Debi @ Adorned From Above

Rebecca D. Dillon said...

Thank you so much for featuring my project! xoxo

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

I know I'm a bit late on saying thank you.. But THANK YOU for featuring my berry bomb! ;)
xo! Vanessa