October 7, 2012

Happy Birthday (to me :)

Hi all, it's my birthday today (or, yesterday, which is Saturday) so I'm taking the weekend off for this week's Sunday Linky Party. Sorry I forgot to give you all a heads-up in the last Linky Party! Even I forgot it was my birthday because I've been preoccupied with other thoughts (work, doctor's appointments, looking at housing because we're planning to move soon...). By the way, I'm having a girl! :)

Cute Dog Happy Birthday Card by RlynnPhotography

So, I've extended the time frame for last week's Linky Party (so you can add more posts if you'd like) and will post features next weekend!


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!

Important: If you link up and are featured in the next Sunday Linky Party, you give me permission to use the photo that I feature to promote the Sunday Linky Party you are featured in. You are the owner of your photos, but I may use the featured photo to promote the party through Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Craftgawker, G+, and other social networking and blog/web sites. If you do not want your photo to be used, you can either link up and send me an e-mail saying you don't want to be featured, or you can not link up. To learn more about why I added this note, head to this past party.

Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!


If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!


This is a blog hop! get the code here to share

Keep Calm It's A BABY GIRL Print 8x10 by PosterPop

15 comments:

Meeha Meeha said...

Happy Birthday and congratulations! So that explains the doctor and the moving :)

keri @ shaken together said...

Happy happy birthday and congratulations on the petite little miss!!

aimee said...

Happy birthday I hope you have a brilliant day. Congrats on finding out your having a girl xxx

LeeAnne, Style N Season said...

Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a swell weekend and a great time with your loved ones.

Visit me:
LeeAnne, Style N Season
http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday! And congratulations!! How exciting and wonderful to be expecting a little girl! xo

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Happy Birthday and congratulations! Yay for girls!! :)
XO! Vanessa

Noreen said...

Happy Birthday! Congratulations on your expected arrival! Thanks for hosting.. and have a great day!

Noreen
http://craftyjournal.com

With A Blast said...

Happy Birthday! And congrats on the little girl you're expecting :-)
Linda

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Happy birthday!!! I love the pic of the dog's bday :)))

Tonna @ Navy Wifey Peters said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!

Christine @ Let's Get Crafty! said...

Wow, big news! Happy Birthday and Congrats!!!!

Kelley Wilson said...

Congrats!!!!!!! That is so exciting, have a wonderful birthday and a great week!

Diana said...

Linked up and New Follower. :D

http://mrsdchastain.blogspot.com

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday. :)

Atir Inspired Decor~AID said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Today is my 50th BIRTHDAY & I was hoping to link up to your party. Visit my blog I am having a grab bag give away it is easy to enter! Thank you~