November 4, 2012

Sunday Linky Party #85 + Goodies

Alright, keeping it short and sweet tonight. Just got back from a dinner/movie date with my husband (we watched Wreck It Ralph, which is that new Disney movie for kids... but it's really good!). I recommend watching this movie whether you have kids or not, especially if you are looking for a feel-good movie with lots of good intentions, slapstick humor, and video game characters.

Get the antler look without hurting any deer! Make this mini faux antler wreath, by Twigg Studios and check out her other tutorials: mini paper stag heads decoration, knotted jute twine pumpkin, wooden monthly calendar, and faux birch bark (like that nice deer poster in the photo above).

Although the photo says "succulents," it's also a tutorial for how to make those nice planters out of cans! Find this at ElizaKPrints.

Here's a tutorial for how to make your own photo canvas. Get your favorite photograph and make it into a piece of art! By Organized Living Solutions.

Even though this is a Halloween-themed dish and the holiday's over, it's still a great decorated glass tutorial. I like Fixing for Friday's knock-off plate much better than her store-product inspiration!

With this chicken alfredo biscuit bake, you have an almost complete dinner! All you need is a side of veggies. Try this from High Heels and Grills, as well as: pumpkin pecan crunch and salted caramel peanut butter cups.

I used to hate zucchinis as a kid, but now I love them. This zucchini pizza is a great way to eat more veggies and cut out carbs, and you can even add toppings :) Get this at Irish Italian Blessings.

Get rustic this Thanksgiving with a cranberry pumpkin seed artisan yeast bread recipe from The Wilderness Wife.

Here's a simple and yummy cinnamon biscuits recipe from The Shoestring Contessa. Perfect for breakfast!

This is really interesting. It's a berry dutch baby, from The Cookbook Project. It certainly looks fun to eat! Try her Mexican lasagna, too.


More recipes:


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!

Important: If you link up and are featured in the next Sunday Linky Party, you give me permission to use the photo that I feature to promote the Sunday Linky Party you are featured in. You are the owner of your photos, but I may use the featured photo to promote the party through Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Craftgawker, G+, and other social networking and blog/web sites. If you do not want your photo to be used, you can either link up and send me an e-mail saying you don't want to be featured, or you can not link up. To learn more about why I added this note, head to this past party.

Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!


If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!


This is a blog hop! get the code here to share

7 comments:

aimee said...

Hi Thankyou so much for featuring my antler wreath. I hope you had a nice evening xxx

Jutta said...

Thanks so much for featuring my photo canvas and of course for hosting this fabulous party!
hugs
Jutta

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Hi! New follower via GFC, FB, Twit, & Pin! I've added your button to my party page! Thanks!

Ana Lopes said...


Thank you for hosting another awesome party.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Tirabaralla said...

Thank you for hosting, gonna browse! :)

Judee said...

Wonderful roundup of ideas .. thanks for hosting. I linked two Thanksgiving recipes: Sweet potato chili and shaved carrot ribbon and cranberry salad.

Shannon Conner said...

Thank you for featuring my Spider web dish! I am so honored!