December 30, 2012

Sunday Linky Party #91 + Goodies

Hi all, hope you had a good Christmas Eve/Day or just a good week in general! Now it's time for the New Year, which means new beginnings and resolutions. So now that we've learned the world didn't end, what are your plans for making 2013 better than 2012? My resolution is to be more physically active and buy less stuff. I generally try not to buy things I don't need, but I think I can do better. But I suppose that if there's a time to get some great deals, January would be the best month... And that's how I get in trouble.

Anyway, check out this week's gallery of fun projects and recipes!

Check out this gorgeous punched tin ornament/candle holder! It looks like something you can find at a posh home decor store. I also love the gold/black combo, which looks so sophisticated :) Get the tutorial at The Thinking Closet!

Although these fabric woodland animals can be used as Christmas ornaments, it can also be used on pillow covers and other types of decor! Check out this tutorial at Twigg Studios, and these other ones: Eiffel Tower ornaments, ballerina ornament, and silhouette sketch pen tutorial.

I will be making this awesome 3D paper star for my new home! First, I'll need to find a book I hate reading so I won't feel bad for tearing out the pages. Second, I'll need to already own said book since I refuse to spend money on crappy books. This might be hard :) Anyway, get the tutorial at This Blog Is Not For You.

If you couldn't tell what's going on by the picture, it's a tutorial for a bottle cap match game! Such a great idea to reuse bottle caps and make an artistic game that's easy to throw in a pouch and carry around to gatherings :) I have no idea how Art Club Blog removed these bottle caps without bending them though.

So Christmas is over, but does that mean we need to put away the eggnog? I think not, especially when this eggnog cupcake looks so good. Check it out at Lady Behind the Curtain, and try her microwave peanut brittle recipe, too!

Although my favorite cookie is the good old chocolate chip, I'm interested in giving these healthy-ish/tasty looking cranberry orange cookies a try. Head to Semi Homemade Mom and try her Crockpot chicken and stuffing recipe, too!

These zebra cakes look cool and are so easy to make, especially since you don't need any special equipment for it. Get this recipe at MeRu's World!

Make these yummy gummies for your kids or for when your friends come over. If you have small cookie cutters, you can even make other shapes! Find this recipe at Soap Deli News.


More recipes:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!

Important: If you link up and are featured in the next Sunday Linky Party, you give me permission to use the photo that I feature to promote the Sunday Linky Party you are featured in. You are the owner of your photos, but I may use the featured photo to promote the party through Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Craftgawker, G+, and other social networking and blog/web sites. If you do not want your photo to be used, you can either link up and send me an e-mail saying you don't want to be featured, or you can not link up. To learn more about why I added this note, head to this past party.

Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!


If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!


This is a blog hop! get the code here to share